Pablo Towers is a 16-story living community designed to meet the comfort, safety, and social-recreational needs of Jacksonville Beach seniors wishing to live independently. Features include a computer room, laundry, library, beauty shop, exercise room, and activity rooms.
There is an Activity Room located adjacent to Pablo Towers in the Suites building. It is available for social, cultural, recreational and meeting purposes. The meeting room seats over 160 guests, has a raised stage suitable for speakers and events, and offers a board room, kitchen, restrooms and access to The Pablo Café, serving lunch Monday-Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Activities presently include holiday parties, weekly devotions, monthly birthday parties, bread giveaway, exercise classes, art class, line dancing and bingo.
Pablo Towers does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin.
To qualify for an apartment at Pablo Towers, you must be single and over 62 years of age, a married couple with at least one spouse over 62 years of age, or two people one of whom is at least 62 years of age. Pablo Towers employees are neither licensed nor trained to give meal service, physical or medical care.
Rental agreements are month-to-month with the first month’s rent and security deposit paid in advance. Security deposits are equal to one month’s rent.
Rent includes: electricity, water, heat and air conditioning, range/oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal, and carpeting throughout the apartment, except in the kitchen area and bath. Rent for residents receiving HUD subsidy will reflect 30% of their annual adjusted income, which must be within the limitations established by the Federal Government. A limited number of on-site parking spaces are available for an additional monthly fee.
Applications can be requested in person, by phone (904) 249-3866, e-mail or U. S. mail. However, due to certain regulations, applications must be numbered and dated and cannot be sent via e-mail. Therefore, please include your address when requesting an application. Return completed applications via U.S. mail to Pablo Towers, 115 South Third Street, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250. ALL applications for residency will be placed on a waiting list and open units will be assigned based on listed preferences and date the application was received. Applications are subject to penalties for false or fraudulent statements according to Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code.
Due to high volume, ALL applications for residency will be placed on a waiting list and open units will be assigned based on listed preferences and date the application was received.
- Pablo Café serving lunches five (5) days a week
- Smoke free Building
- Comfortable one bedroom and efficiency apartments
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Some balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Jacksonville Beach
- Beautifully landscaped environment
- Utilities included in rental fee
- Ample closet space and carpeting
- Waste chutes on each floor
- All-electric kitchens with garbage disposals and microwaves
- Electric range and frost-free energy rated refrigerator
- Two safety bars in every bathtub area
- Centrally located self-service elevators
- Cable TV and telephone ready
- Activity rooms and attractive lobby
- Safety features throughout building
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close to shopping, dining, churches and medical facilities
- Pets under 25 pounds allowed with deposit and shot records
- Service Coordinator to help identify local services for residents
- Resident Council to act as liaison between residents and staff
- Auxiliary to plan social events for residents