Pablo Suites offers affordable housing for seniors with apartments close to the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville Beach, FL
The former Pablo Towers Community Room was redeveloped in 2015 into Pablo Suites and Pablo Cafe. This three-story building offers apartments for seniors including 15 non-subsidized apartments, offices, a commercial kitchen, and expanded Activity Room and the Pablo Cafe, which is close to the Atlantic Ocean and provides residents:
- Meeting space (accommodating 160 guests) with a raised stage for social, cultural, and recreational events such as holiday parties, weekly devotions, monthly birthday parties,
the bread giveaway, classes for exercise, art, line dancing, and games, including bingo
- Separate board room, restrooms
- Pablo Cafe, a full-service kitchen in the Pablo Suites building, which serves breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday from 7 am to 1:30 pm weekdays
Would you like more information? Call us or send an email today!
New residents must qualify for an apartment at Pablo Suites. You must be, over 62 years of age, a married couple with at least one spouse over 62 years of age, or two people one of whom is at least 62 years of age. There are 15 suites – 8 one-bedroom suites and 7 studio suites. One suite is disabled accessible.
Note: Pablo Towers employees are neither licensed nor trained to give meal service, or physical or medical care.
Rents range from $825 to $1000 per month. No HUD subsidy is available for these apartments. The first month’s rent and security deposit must be paid in advance. Security deposits are equal to one month’s rent. Rent includes electricity, water, heat, a/c, refrigerator, and microwave. Parking spaces are available for an additional monthly fee when available.
Applications can be requested in person, by phone, email, or by U.S. mail. However, due to certain regulations, applications must be numbered and dated and cannot be sent via email. Therefore, please include your address when requesting an application. Please return the completed applications via U.S.mail to: Pablo Suites at Pablo Towers, 115 Third Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250.. Applications are subject to penalties for false or fraudulent statements according to Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code.
Please note: Due to high volume, ALL applications for residency will be placed on a waiting list and open units will be assigned based on listed preferences and the date the application was received.
- Newly constructed in 2015
- Pablo Café serving breakfast and lunch five (5) days a week
- Smoke-free building
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- All utilities except cable and telephone included in rental fee
- Laundry facilities available on 2nd floor
- Waste chutes on each floor
- Centrally located self-service elevators
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close to shopping, dining, churches and medical facilities
- Pets under 25 pounds allowed with deposit and shot records
- Service Coordinator to help identify local services for residents
- Resident Council to act as liaison between residents and staff
- Auxiliary to plan social events for residents
- Library with computers available for resident use
- Beauty shop