Pablo Towers provides seniors affordable apartments for rent near the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville Beach, FL
Pablo Towers is a 16-story residential independent living community close to the Atlantic Ocean offering affordable housing to seniors. The residential community:
- Meets the comfort, safety, and social-recreational needs of Jacksonville Beach seniors
- Provides laundry facilities, computer room, library, beauty shop, exercise and activity rooms
- Offers access to Pablo Cafe (located inside the adjacent Pablo Suites), a full-service kitchen, which serves breakfast from 7 am to 10 am and lunch Monday through Friday from 11 am to 1:30 pm.
For more information, call or contact us by email. We would be happy to talk with you!
New residents must qualify for an apartment at Pablo Towers. You must be over 62 years of age, with at least one spouse over 62 years of age, or two people, one of whom is at least 62 years of age.
Note: Pablo Towers employees are neither licensed nor trained to give meal service, physical or medical care.
Initial rental agreements are 1 year, with the first month’s rent and security deposit paid in advance. Security deposits are equal to one month’s rent. Rent includes:
- Electricity, water, heat, a/c, range/oven, refrigerator
Rent for residents receiving HUD subsidies is based on 30% of their adjusted annual income, which must be within the limitations established by the Federal Government. A limited number of on-site parking spaces are available for an additional monthly fee.
Applications can be requested in person, by phone, by email, or by U.S. mail. However, due to certain regulations, applications must be numbered and dated and cannot be sent via email. Therefore, please include your address when requesting an application. Please return the completed applications via U.S. mail to: Pablo Towers, 115 South Third Street, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250. Applications are subject to penalties for false or fraudulent statements according to Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code.
Please note: Due to high volume, ALL applications for residence will be placed on a waiting list, and open units will be assigned based on listed preferences and date the application was received.
- Pablo Café serving breakfast and lunch five (5) days a week
- Smoke free Building
- Comfortable one bedroom and efficiency apartments
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Some balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Jacksonville Beach
- Beautifully landscaped environment
- Utilities included in rental fee
- Ample closet space and carpeting
- Waste chutes on each floor
- All-electric kitchens with garbage disposals and microwaves
- Electric range and frost-free energy rated refrigerator
- Two safety bars in every bathtub area
- Centrally located self-service elevators
- Cable TV and telephone ready
- Activity rooms and attractive lobby
- Safety features throughout building
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close to shopping, dining, churches and medical facilities
- Pets under 25 pounds allowed with deposit and shot records
- Service Coordinator to help identify local services for residents
- Resident Council to act as liaison between residents and staff
- Auxiliary to plan social events for residents